17/06/2019 1:53 am  

Please let me know how to donate?

ReplyQuote
alpy
 alpy
(@alpy)
Bronze Registered
17/06/2019 9:46 am  

Hi! I have 6-inch hair to donate, and I would love to contribute to your org....I must be missing something b/c I can't find info on the site giving instructions on donations. I would need to send it by mail. Thanks!

Best wishes, 

Trisha Beltz

<email edited out, logged - admin>

<phone number edited out, logged - admin>

Edited: 2 months  ago

ReplyQuote
DeputyClerk
(@deputyclerk)
Bronze Registered
24/07/2019 10:49 pm  

I donate mine to wigsforkids.org and their requirements are that the hair by completely dry to prevent mold and/or mildew growth; that it be secured with a small rubber band; and placed in a ziploc bag and mailed. I know this isn't wigsforkids.org, but maybe the mailing protocol will assist you. Good luck and best wishes!

ReplyQuote
Betty
(@bettymatteroftrust-org)
Admin
23/08/2019 9:43 pm  

Hi Great! Please go to the main menu. under My Dashboard you will see My Exchange and you can post a gift under Clean Wave - hair Fur donations.   You can also post anything else you might want to get rid of.     This system is in Beta and being updated all the time. Please send any feedback so engineers can make it better and better.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We have just launched the new version of the site and we are in testing phase. If you see any issue please report using the Feedback button on the right. Dismiss

X
X
X

Working

Please Login or Register