Global Community

Humanity Adding Solutions

Recycled bottles become Spirit Boats  

jennifer
(@jenniferewinggermano-com)
Gold Registered
09/07/2018 9:18 pm  

I am seeking a venue and audience for a 90 minute workshop for participants to recycled water bottles into little kayaks, canoes, or row boats with the theme of responsibility as we navigate the future. I call them Spirit Boats for they are transformational in use of materials, ideas and community building using art. One brings their own spirit into play with simple recycled materials and comes away with a token of accomplishment. 

The venue can also become transformed into an art making studio where it will support people coming together around a table and sharing experiences that build foundations for future collaboration.

As a teaching artist, museum educator and concerned citizen of this city and world, I want to be able to show my audiences how art is a key to innovation and opens awareness in a fun and naturally satisfying process.

Jennifer Ewing - jennifer@ewinggermano.com

www.jenniferewing.com 

jennifer
(@jenniferewinggermano-com)
Gold Registered
11/07/2018 12:47 am  

This workshop provides a fun, direct and memorable way to network over an art making table that is set with an intention to transform plastic.

ReplyQuote
mcknzAlex
(@mcknzalex)
Bronze Registered
17/06/2019 2:19 am  

I hope that a lot of people will do such an activity. There's a need to save the environment and it will only if everyone will do their part, be it in a small way. 

ReplyQuote
Share:
X
X
X

Please Login or Register